Subject: Reminder: To NFPs and OCPs: Invitation to the EU/EEA Respiratory Virus Network meeting 12-14 June 2024 Stockholm, Sweden
From: "Flu Meetings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 16:24:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleague,

This is a kind reminder on the below invitation to participate in the EU/EEA 
Respiratory Virus Network meeting taking place on the 12-14 June 2024 in 
Stockholm, Sweden.

In order for our meetings department to proceed with the booking of your 
travel and accommodation please confirm your participation via the following 
link, if you have not already done so: registration site 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/0494ffa6-e919-6890-4d00-04eebc444112> 
by the 10 May.

Invitees to the meeting are also required to submit a Declaration of 
Interests (DoI) in order to participate. If you do not currently have a 
valid DoI please submit one by the 10 May.

Kind regards,

Lilly Grothier

On behalf of the Respiratory Viruses and Legionella  group

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Flu Meetings
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 4:06 PM
Subject: To NFPs and OCPs: Invitation to the EU/EEA Respiratory Virus 
Network meeting 12-14 June 2024 Stockholm, Sweden

To:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, 
Operational Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI

Cc:         National Coordinators

Dear colleague,

On behalf of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), 
it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the EU/EEA Respiratory 
Virus Network meeting taking place on the 12-14 June 2024 in the Elite 
Palace Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden.

We invite each country to appoint two persons per country to attend 
in-person and the participants can be either:

*	A National Focal Point for Viral Respiratory Diseases or
*	An Operational Contact Point for COVID-19 (epidemiology and virology)  or
*	An Operational Contact Point for Influenza  (epidemiology and virology) or
*	An Operational Contact Point for SARI

Virtual attendance will not be possible in this year’s meeting.

For the two appointed country representatives the following will apply:

The ECDC Missions and Meetings office will organise the logistics for your 
trip and ECDC will cover the costs of your travel, accommodation and daily 
subsistence allowance. In order for us to book your travel and 
accommodation, please confirm your participation via the following link: 
registration site 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/0494ffa6-e919-6890-4d00-04eebc444112> 
by the 10 May.

Invitees to the meeting are required to submit a Declaration of Interests 
(DoI) in order to participate. This is to ensure that there are no conflicts 
of interest which could impair the independence of ECDC’s activities. Please 
submit your DoI by the 10 May. Any invitee required to submit a Declaration 
of Interest who does not do so by the deadline specified, will not be able 
to attend the meeting.

Please find attached the following documents:

*	Invitation letter
*	Scope and purpose of the meeting
*	Instructions for submission of Declaration of Interests
*	ECDC travel insurance
*	Privacy statement

We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm in June.

Kind regards,

Katriina Willgert and Lilly Grothier

On behalf of the Respiratory Viruses and Legionella  group

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.